Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Understanding of The Short Stories

The process of drafting, revising, and working in small groups helped me alot.  Rarely do I have the opportunity to have the classmates check my paper and give me more ideas on how to build a stronger thesis.  It was very fun and I had a great learning experience.  Different classmates have different ideas and to be able to learn from them benefited me a lot.  Also, I really enjoyed reading others' paper and gained additional knowledge from their writing.  Overall, the process of drafting, revising, and working in small groups helped me in writing a better paper than I would have done it myself.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear that you were helped by others. I personally found the process of peer review to be rather useless. Congratulations on getting something out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the process too; it is really fun to write essays sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed writing your paper. This process was made to help most people be pretty successful with writing papers.

    ReplyDelete